[gmx-users] problem with particle decomposition in gromacs 4.0.4

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 17:03:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

Are the crashes with plain 4.0.4, or 4.0.4 with PLUMED?
I have not heard of crashes in 4.0.4 with particle decomposition,
so it might have to do with the link with PLUMED.

Have you tried running 4.0.4 in single processor?

If plain Gromacs 4.0.4 crahes on your system with PD,
please file a report on bugzilla.gromacs.org and attach the tpr file.

Berk