[gmx-users] atom name O3PB not found in residue ATP 340 while generating exclusions when running pdb2gmx

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 7 13:29:31 CEST 2009

I agree with Justin that the way to do this is by adding a new entry to the
.rtp file. The only point I would make is that as you seem to be missing
the gamma phosphate and its oxygens would it not make more sense to start
from an ADP topology? Also you should ask (or have asked) yourself why
these atoms are missing in your start structure and do they need to be
added back or are they missing for a purpose.

Tom

--On Thursday, May 07, 2009 06:59:21 -0400 "Justin A. Lemkul"