[gmx-users] Some molecules disconnected into many parts after EM

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Fri May 8 02:15:26 CEST 2009

Hi Yanmei,

I had this problem with water molecules, and I found that any time I changed
the constrains without changing the boxes I generated through 'editconf'.
So, after changing the constrains, I had to redo all my box generation
process, then it was fine. But I ran into another problem and that was I had
a separate row of molecules out of my box (which I do not know where they
come from)!

Payman