[gmx-users] Test-set

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Fri May 8 04:12:29 CEST 2009

Sorry, but I only performed a couple of runs using the test-set, so
don't have a lot of experience, but when I did and got some fails all
the information was there to help point out what the issue was.

Doesn't the files in the subdirectories for each of the tests provide
details of why that particular test failed?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167