[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 31

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:51:14 CEST 2009

Yes, 4.0.4.

I know topolbuild well, but I've been working on application (acpypi)
that is essentially python interface for antechamber with "steroids"
and able to generate topol files for GMX with AMBER99SB/GAFF
parameters.

I've doing some tests with the possibility of generating OPLS/AA as
well. I was just trying to find other topol gen tools to compare.

I proper announcement will come soon.

Thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.