[gmx-users] TestBed in MPI not working

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:44:55 CEST 2009

Hi everyone.

Well, lets go straight to the point: last time I've installed gromacs, it
was still 3.3.x and there was no testbed available yet. I've done some tests
of my own and everything gone fine.

I'm doing some new installations now, both gmx3.3.3 and gmx4.0.4. They weem
to work pretty well in serial, but absolutelly not with mpi. A whole
"plethora" of different errors appear.

Before bothering the list with error messages, my question is: someone has
successfully used it with OpenMPI or MPIch? Before questions arise, I have
different test users for each, and absolutelly independent compilations.

Thanks a lot for any answer in advance.

Sincerally yours,

Jones