[gmx-users] TestBed in MPI not working

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue May 12 04:06:23 CEST 2009

Ok, summary of errors begin here.

First, errors with MPI in double precision:

1 Simple Test:
bham: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd

7 Complex Tests:
acetonitrilRF: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition,
use particle decomposition: mdrun -pd
aminoacids: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd
argon: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd
sw: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use particle
decomposition: mdrun -pd
tip4p: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd
urea: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd
water: ns type Simple is not supported with domain decomposition, use
particle decomposition: mdrun -pd

16 Kernel Tests: 0 computation time. Something gone REALLY bad on those...
:(

Except for the kernel tests, (seems that) in all I'm getting that same error
message (still looking at it). Are those expected to appear? And the kernel
ones? Am I wrong, or that means compilation problems (specially because they
appear in all tests, single and double precision, with and withou MPI).

Also getting error in serial in single precision in 4 complex tests. Those
seems to have run, but yelded wrong results?

Does anybody has any clue, please? Shall I go straight to recompilation,
despite there is no reason for failure here?

Thanks a lot!

Jones