[gmx-users] UA simulation of PEO melt

patrick fuchs patrick.fuchs at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue May 12 15:54:22 CEST 2009

Hi Zuzana,
I'm actually working on the paramaterization of polyethers with the
GROMOS developers. Currently in G53a?, there's no such torsion O-C-C-O
in GROMOS and I don't advice to use any combination of existing
monoethers. I could figure out that they give the wrong free energy of
hydration. I hope to have the parameters ready before the end of the
year. Meanwhile, you can use the recently optimized parameters for
CHARMM (http://dx.doi.org/10.1529/biophysj.108.133025) though they are
all-atom.
Cheers,

Patrick