[gmx-users] protein falls apart in energy minimization

Zhong Zheng zhozheng at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:13:43 CEST 2009

Thanks. That solves the problem. But I still see this warning message:

Steepest Descents did not converge to Fmax < 10 in 201 steps.
Potential Energy  = -1.2866480e+05
Maximum force     =  3.4851584e+03 on atom 3683
Norm of force     =  6.3128883e+01

That means I should run longer energy minimization until it converges
well and I don't see this error message. Is that right?
Thanks.

Zhong