[gmx-users] Parallel installation core2 quad -mpi?

Peyman Yamin p.yamin at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 13 10:46:44 CEST 2009

Hey Mark,
thanks for the swift reply.
I installed 4.0.5 now. with the same testset it failes this time on some of
the kernel tests though all pdb2gmx ones pass.

As far as I understood, I should simply ignore it?

I didn't use --enable-mpi but when I run test script with -np 4, it does the
job clearly faster! Well, I wonder!

Peyman

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt