[gmx-users] problem in DNA simulation

nitu sharma sharmanitu35 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:19:00 CEST 2009

Dear Mark

              Thanks for your kind reply . Actually I am just starting the
simulation of DnA-protein complex using gromacs. I got the  amber charged
force field ( to find DNA residues) from golovin_at_genebee.msu.su" and "
burnnick_u_at_rambler.ru" this site . The name of force field is ffoplsaano
.

BY using this I given the command like this-
 pdb2gmx -f dbd.pdb -o dbd.gro -p dbd.top -i dbd.itp -ff oplsaano

Then I am getting error like this-

Program pdb2gmx, VERSION 4.0.3
Source code file: h_db.c, line: 96

Fatal error:
Error in hdb file ffoplsaano.hdb:
Wrong number of control atoms (2 iso 3) on line:
1       1       N       -C      CA

Can u please help me in solving this problem.?
What does mean 2 iso 3?

Nitu Sharma