[gmx-users] Test Particle Insertion Problem-Gromacs 4.0.3

Harry Saavedra harryseg at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 16:34:23 CEST 2009

Hi,
My system is composed of 900 copies of the same small molecule without charges (atoms a1, a2, a3 + a virtual site). All the atoms a1..a3 interact using a tabulated potential 1 and all the virtual sites of every molecule interact using tabulated potential 2. (The system has two energy groups). This is the reason why I wanted to use two energy groups in the test particle.

For curiosity, does Gromacs use the Cavity Insertion Widom method?

Thanks for the advice !

Harry G.