[gmx-users] shift function for vdwtype and density

Yanmei Song ysong30 at asu.edu
Tue May 19 01:41:44 CEST 2009

Dear Justin:

Yes and I tried dispersion correction and it gives a larger density than I
expected.  The density of the polymer by vdwtype=shift is more close to the
experimental value. Then your suggestion would be to choose the
vdwtype=cut-off under this condition even if it result in larger density?
Thank you so much!