[gmx-users] Re: MD with RMSD restraint

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Tue May 19 12:07:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sorry to pull a self-publicity plug, but you could use our MDDriver
library [1] to implement whatever constraint you want as long as it
can be calculated from the system positions and translates into
forces to be applied to your system.
Such a 'scripting' application is very briefly hinted at in the
corresponding paper [2].

Cheers,
Marc

[1] http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/projects/mddriver/