[gmx-users] problem with system neutralization

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Fri May 22 13:06:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

Greetings from Pawan.
Giving the command and the options being used will be much better to give
any further probable suggestions.
Just using " -np 4 " wont solve the problem as such. You should specify the
" -pname " option also. You can use NA+ ions to neutralize the system as its
having negative charge. And when specifying the -np or -nn option u need not
use -neural option.

Regards,
Pawan