[gmx-users] Installing topolbuild

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:57:17 CEST 2009

Hi Bruce,
I was trying to generate topologies for one ligand using topolbuild. For the
same I used the command "*topolbuild -dir
/home/vivek/topolbuild1_2_1/dat/gromacs/ -ff gmx43a1 -n Bromo-WR99210 -r
RESID*"....
and it resulted in an error as follow:
*Fatal error.
Source code file: readmol2.c, line: 580
Bond record does not end with another mol2 record type entry.

>From the error it suggest some problem with the input .mo2 format. Here I am
attaching the  **Bromo-WR99210.mol2 *file, which I used as input. Please
suggest/correct if I am doing some mistake in command line or I am missing
something.

Thanks in advance.
~Vivek