[gmx-users] Lennard-Jones 9-6 potential problems

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 09:53:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I forgot about this feature.
Your problem is indeed that you used comb-rule=1,
you have to use 2 or 3 to make this work.
And indeed you should use user tables filled with the 9-6 potential.

Gromacs could actually easily support p-6 tables with any value for p,
by storing p in the tpr file and automatically using tables when p!=12.

Berk