[gmx-users] Normal Mode Analysis

Franzi Hoffgaard f.hoffgaard at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:40:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

as I wrote in the first message, I tried renaming it with the extension .trj
and yielded segmentation faults. I also tried it with the extension .trr and
got the error message:

trn version: VERSION 4.0.4
Program gmxdump_d, VERSION 4.0.4
Source code file: trnio.c, line: 69

Fatal error:
Float size 3556. Maybe different CPU?

Both extensions didn't work.

There is just another little question that came into my mind. As I said I
performed the NMA with gromacs 3.2.1 and 4.0.x both with the same system and
setup. I would expect that the .mtx-files have similar sizes, but using
version 4.0.x the file-size is about 300 Mb and using the version 3.2.1 it
is about 7 Gb.

Franzi