[gmx-users] constant term in dihedral potential function

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Thu May 28 14:28:10 CEST 2009

Many thanks for your help.

As for the 1-4 interactions, I am using the Gromos53a6 forcefield for everything apart from this particular dihedral.

I did not exclude 1-4 interactions previously with the multiple dihedral terms. Does this mean, if I use Ryckaert-Bellemans now (yielding the same potential function), I don't need to make any changes to 1-4 interactions ?

Note that the previous method has been validated (with Gromacs 3.3), the problem is that it doesn't work with Gromacs 4 anymore. So I am trying to achieve the same result with Ryckaert-Bellemans instead of multiple periodic dihedrals.

Many thanks
Andreas