[gmx-users] GROMACS on glacier.westgrid.ca

p.yamin at fz-juelich.de p.yamin at fz-juelich.de
Thu May 28 21:52:42 CEST 2009

It seems like your nodes cannot communicate.
you might want to check your job-submitting script: does it call mdrun correctly? cpu/time allocation? try to see if mpi is installed correctly by submitting any other mpi-enabled code.

Peyman Yamin
Institut fuer Strukturbiologie und Biophysik (ISB)
ISB-3: Strukturbiochemie
Forschungszentrum Juelich
D-52425 Juelich
Tel:	(49)-2461-61-2875