[gmx-users] GROMACS on glacier.westgrid.ca

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu May 28 22:17:20 CEST 2009

Hi Payman,

you've had a few suggestions along the same lines here. I'm only posting to suggest that you investigate these suggestions and, if you are correct,
give us some evidence that this is really not an MPI or cluster settings problem. Simply disagreeing with advice is a great way to ensure that you
don't get any more.

Chris.