[gmx-users] missing atoms

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Fri May 29 12:17:03 CEST 2009

It is not straightforward to use the AMBER forcefield with Gromacs. You need to edit your pdb-file to account for different atom/residue names used by AMBER as opposed to GROMOS forcefields.
Detailed info is here: http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/

If this is your first MD simulation, try things with one of the Gromos forcefields first.

Andreas