[gmx-users] Extend water layer along negative Z-direction

Anirban Ghosh anirbanz83 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 30 11:47:05 CEST 2009

Hi ALL,

I have a system of a GPCR protein in a lipid bilayer. I want to extend
the water layer along the negative Z-direction. I found a script by Chris
at the GROMACS mail list. But I am unable to use it properly. Can anyone
please explain how to use it to extend the water layer only in the
negative Z-direction. And also what does "upeerz and lowerz" signify? Is it for the protein or the water layers? Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

 Anirban GhoshGrade Based Engineer
Bioinformatics Team
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Pune, India

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/