Fwd: Fwd: [gmx-users] scripts to generate topology CG

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Nov 1 19:56:12 CET 2009

Francesco Pietra wrote:
> I was asked to submit details of the procedure to get a solvated CG
> system in order to see if help to correct the procedure is feasible.
> Is the described procedure still insufficient?
> thanks for answering

I posted several suggestions and some questions when you last posted this
information:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-October/046189.html

Did any of that work?  Did you try what I suggested with editconf?  I think the
problem with using genbox as you have described is that the system is tiled
within a newly-defined box, placing your system in the corner as you described.
  Using editconf should eliminate this problem.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar