[gmx-users] gmx user

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:42:09 CET 2009

pawan raghav wrote:
> Hello Users,
>
> I am trying to install gromacs on windows and find lot of problems.
> First I have installed Cygwin with gcc, gdb and make packages. Then
> FFTW-3.2.2 and configure it but when I used make and make install
> commands but some directories leave as it is. When configure
> gromacs-4.0.5 then it will shows error in configuration  file line no 14
> and 25 about $ '/r' command not found and syntax error. so please tell
> me the solution.

Copying and pasting output from the terminal is more useful than this parsed
interpretation of what is going on.  If neither process fails with any errors,
it was probably fine.  Compiler warnings do sometimes arise, but again, in the
absence of errors (which terminate compilation), you should be fine.

If you want further information, post real output from the terminal.

> Pawan Kumar Raghav

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar