[gmx-users] Re: trjcat -demux problem

Jianhui Tian jianhuitian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:11:30 CET 2009

I solved the problem.

The command that works is:
trjcat -f md00.xtc md01.xtc ... md0N.xtc -o out00.xtc out01.xtc ...
out0N.xtc -s replica_index.xvg

Jianhui

Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:24:12 -0500
From: "Justin A. Lemkul" <jalemkul at vt.edu>
Subject: [gmx-users] Re: trjcat -demux problem
To: Jianhui Tian <tianj at rpi.edu>, "Gromacs Users' List"
       <gmx-users at gromacs.org>

Please keep all correspondence on the gmx-users list.  I do not advertise
myself
as a private help service, and furthermore, you always stand a better chance
at
getting a response by posting to the list.

Is this the post you're referring to?

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-December/038719.html

It's always best to refer directly to the thread you read.

What version of Gromacs are you using?  I seem to recall that the quoted
error
came up in 3.3.3, but not in the 4.0.x series.  I never actually solved the
above problem; my issue was with version 4.0.2, and it ended up being my own
fault for using an improper command :)

-Justin