[gmx-users] g_angle between center of mass of three groups

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:51:02 CET 2009

Hi,

In principle g_traj -oxt -com would give you a trajectory with the COM's, you would then need a pdb or tpr
with the COM's as well. But in 4.0.5 there is a bug in g_traj when writing many COM's. This will be fixed in 4.0.6.

A, maybe simpler, solution, if your system runs fast, it to add COM virtual-sites to your atomistic topology,
which will then also appear in your trajectory.
Look in the manual on how to construct such virtual sites.

Berk