[gmx-users] Martini simulation problem in recentering trajectory so that the bilayer is at the center

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Fri Nov 6 10:55:04 CET 2009

Lets make it clear. I can not tell you if the atoms in the second
frame are in the
box or not! You have to visualize it!
Honestly it is not in the first frame I can not see how it would in
the second!

You have to build a reference structure that has the bilayer in one
piece, then
the nojump option can actually to the job you want.