[gmx-users] Martini simulation problem in recentering trajectory so that the bilayer is at the center

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:25:32 CET 2009

Salut Xavier,

Hmm, illustrating again that it pays off sometimes to spend a few more
moments thinking about things before writing something. You're right
again. Removel of jumps is performed before centering, but, for the
next frame, the centered system will be used to remove the jumps. So
that's bound to give garbled results for anything but the first frame.
Solution: store the shift that is applied and use it when determining
whether atoms jumped...

Cheers,

Tsjerk