[gmx-users] Martini simulation problem in recentering trajectory so that the bilayer is at the center

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Fri Nov 6 16:45:50 CET 2009

> Well .. I mean .. the lipids are not put back into the central
> simulation cell in the xy plane. so they keep the nojump effect
Ok, what you describe does not make sense, not that you do not make
sense but the fact that the lipids dot not come back to the central cell
in the xy plan does not make sense!
I really do not see why that could be! Never seen it ...

In most cases for membrane proteins the problem of cutting molecules
comes from the xy plan not the z direction.

If I were you I would check for a last time your tpr file to make sure
it is
indeed what you think it is and it is fine ... erase all files and
redo the
all process, something went bad at some point.