SV: [gmx-users] g_bundle to calculate angle with z-axis

Sarah Witzke sawit02 at student.sdu.dk
Sun Nov 8 22:54:38 CET 2009

By the way, I did try to choose the groups in the opposite order - i.e. first select atom '2' and then '1'. The result is a reflection in the bilayer plane - and thereby the expected result. I just wanted to be sure, that what I am doing is correct, and that it is not just coincidence that swopping the groups gives the 'wanted' result. To me it seems logic that the vector created would start in the first selected atom and have the arrow head in the second atom, but perhaps I'm just wrong ;-)

By the way the structure of the molecule should have looked like this:

                2

               /  \
              |     |

               \  /