[gmx-users] force field: heme group

Matthew L. Danielson mldaniel at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 11 23:30:23 CET 2009

Ramachndran,

If you are trying to use the AMBER force field ports for Gromacs
(assuming you installed them correctly), I have defined the HEME group
for Amber03.   If this would help you let me know, and i can provide the
files that you need to replace in your gromacs "top" folder

-Matt Danielson-
//

--

Matthew L. Danielson

Graduate Student of Medicinal Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology
College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
Purdue University
MCMP RHPH 504c
575 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2091