[gmx-users] About rotational restraint

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 14 15:48:17 CET 2009

I haven't done it myself, but both of these methods appear as if they
could be implemented out of the box in gromacs.

On the use of orientational restraints and symmetry corrections in
alchemical free energy calculations. Mobley DL, Chodera JD, Dill KA.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16965052

Absolute Binding Free Energy Calculations Using Molecular Dynamics
Simulations with Restraining Potentials. Jiyao Wang, Yuqing Deng, and
Benoît Roux

Chris