[gmx-users] Solvation Free energy using Amber

jorge_quintero at ciencias.uis.edu.co jorge_quintero at ciencias.uis.edu.co
Sat Nov 14 21:08:52 CET 2009

Dear Justin

I removed the semicolons but my calculations don't work.  The problem is
how can I add the other parameters -like bonds, angles and dihedrals- for
B-state.  I've tried to add it, but I get some problems to obtain the tpr
file.  Thanks again.

[ bonds ]
    1     2     1  --> how can I write the B-state parameters??
[ angles ]
    2     1     3     1  ???
[ dihedrals ]
    2     1     4     5     3   ?????