[gmx-users] Segfaults with trjconv and g_dist

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.marsalek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:56:07 CET 2009

Unfortunately, it is not straightforward to isolate the issue
completely. So far, I have the following, extracted from the original
data of interest. In the directory test that can be found here:

http://www.molecular.cz/~marsalek/tmp/test.tar.bz2

if I run these two commands:

echo 3 8 | g_dist -f conf-protein.gro -s topol.tpr -n index.ndx
echo 3 8 | g_dist -f conf-protein-ions.gro -s topol.tpr -n index.ndx

I get normal output in the first case and a segfault in the second.
The two configurations are extracted from the full configuration - one
is only "protein" and the other is "protein" and counterions.

Any help or pointers appreciated,
Ondrej