[gmx-users] Calculating density of a particular run segment

Lum Nforbi lumngwegia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:46:28 CET 2009

Hello all,

   I have tried this command line to find the density of a system at
particular time interval:

g_density -f traj.xtc -s topol.tpr -b 1228 -e 1328 -o density.xvg,

but I keep having the result to the full mdrun. The plot of the density vs
box dimension is also obtained via xmgrace. I need to plot this density in
terms of time. Is it possible to do so? Also, I need help with help with
adjusting the above command line so that I can find the density of only one
segment of the run.

Thanks,
Lum