[gmx-users] Urea Topology

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 17:41:05 CET 2009

They are published in the paper by smith et al. (J. Phys. Chem. B 2004,
108, 1065-1071) and have also been posted previously on this mailing list
(both of which can be found through a simple search). Please note that the
parameters posted on the mailing list are not quite correct as they have
they have the force constant for the impropers in kJ/mol/deg^2 not in
kJ/mol/rad^2.

Cheers

Tom

--On Tuesday, November 17, 2009 07:49:01 -0500 "Justin A. Lemkul"