[gmx-users] Problem with box-type after the extension of simulation

sukesh chandra gain sukesh at atc.tcs.com
Thu Nov 19 06:29:34 CET 2009

Dear All,
I started a protein simulation for 100ps with octahedron box. After
completion of that run I visualized the protein at the centre of the
octahedron box by using trjconv.
Then I have extended the simulation for another 500 ps by using tpbconv.
But now it is showing as cubic box when I see the result after using
trajconv (additionally some part of the protein is out of the box). I do
not have any clue how the box type has been changed or where could I go
wrong.
Please comment.
Thank you,
Cheers,