[gmx-users] covariance

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:30:56 CET 2009

Hi Morteza,

To me, your initial question seemed to relate to scaling/constraining
the covariances. But I also take most any opportunity to warn people
not to think too ligthly about PCA :) You can use xpm2ps to combine
the matrices and recolorize according to the range of the combined
set.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk