[gmx-users] when using RB dihedral function, how to exclude 1-4 vdw ?

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 13:10:59 CET 2009

If you read this part of the manual again you will see that it discusses
this point of 1-4 interactions for the OPLS forcefield and RB dihedrals
(and the same as discussed for OPLS is true for the AMBER forcefields using
RB  potentials for dihedrals).

Tom

--On Friday, November 20, 2009 16:45:44 +0800 XunJie Yang