[gmx-users] Normalization in g_rdf

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.marsalek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:12:44 CET 2009

Hi again,

I thought pressure coupling is handled by g_rdf. Looking at the code,
it seems that the block starting with:

    /* Must init pbc every step because of pressure coupling */

takes care of that, so even with a relatively big volume change at the
beginning, it should not be a problem. Is that not the case?

Ondrej