[gmx-users] domain decomposition errors

pedro alberto valiente flores valiente at fbio.uh.cu
Thu Nov 26 21:06:55 CET 2009

Hi gromacs users:
I' am trying to run a MD simulation of PlmII+Inhibitor system in cubic
box (59002 atoms) with gromacs 4.0.5 on 8 processors, but my simulation
crashes. In attach are files.tgz which contains the log
(PlmII+PepstatinA_free.log) and error files (BSA.err.%j). However, I can
run the simulation without problems in 2 processors (PlmII
+PepstatinA_equilibration.log). Can I fix this error setting domain
decomposition parameters of mdrun. I going to appreciate any
suggestions,
--
MC Pedro Alberto Valiente Flores
Centro de Estudios de Proteínas