[gmx-users] Re: How to make carbon nanotube infinite?

Cun Zhang apzc2529 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:16:48 CET 2009

hi, Justin.  Thank you for your meticulous and patient explanation !

Before I see this post, I misunderstood the meaning of sharing bonds.
I thought note only the bonds,but also the angles and the dihedrals
should be added to top file.

It was so complicated to deal manually that I wrote that script.

I will read the doucment you mentioned carefully .
 And I will fix these notes and warnings as grompp and mdrun suggest.

Thank you for your help !

Cun Zhang

Blog: http://blog.4message.net