[gmx-users] Gromacs with QMMM Support

Jack Shultz js at drugdiscoveryathome.com
Mon Nov 30 13:23:11 CET 2009

Thanks. I see MOPAC7 is in the public domain. That way I can use it on
my project!

    1 The original copyright notice of MOPAC7:
    2
    3 C
    4 C         Notice of Public Domain nature of MOPAC
    5 C
    6 C      'This computer program is a work of the United States
    7 C       Government and as such is not subject to protection by
    8 C       copyright (17 U.S.C. # 105.)  Any person who fraudulently
    9 C       places a copyright notice or does any other act contrary
   10 C       to the provisions of 17 U.S. Code 506(c) shall be subject
   11 C       to the penalties provided therein.  This notice shall not
   12 C       be altered or removed from this software and is to be on
   13 C       all reproductions.'
   14 C
   15
   16 Changes made to MOPAC7 code in this work may be used/distributed under the
   17 same rules as the original MOPAC7 package; this work is in Public Domain.