[gmx-users] gmx-users Digest, memory allocation error

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:38:21 CET 2009

hema dhevi wrote:

> hi justin,
>
> thanks for your reply
>
> Totally I have 6126 atoms (residues + DPPC ) I am using the same pdb file
> and lipid pdb (DPPC-128) which is given in the KAPL tutorial.

OK, just to clarify - are you working on the actual KALP tutorial when this
error comes up, or are you working on your own system?  I am not 100% clear from
what you've described.  Your previous message said you had some bacterial
protein, and now you're talking about the KALP system.

Can you post the .mdp file you're using?

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar