[gmx-users] Survey: 3 minutes of your time

Pieter van 't Hof pieter.van.t.hof at logica.com
Mon Nov 30 14:49:12 CET 2009

Hello,

My name is Pieter van 't Hof. As part of my Master thesis in computer
science I am currently extending Gromacs and VMD to visualize short
range Lennard Jones potentials and Coulomb forces during interactive
molecular dynamics simulations. In order to choose a representation
method which is suitable for the most people, I designed a little survey
with 7 multiple choice questions.

If some of you (preferably people who use Gromacs mainly for
protein-ligand interactions) would fill-in this survey, it is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

Pieter van 't Hof
Utrecht University, The Netherlands

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.