[gmx-users] trjconv -pbc cluster with rhombic dodecahedron box

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 30 23:38:33 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

I think you still need to read and attempt what has already been
suggested. To be more explicit:

trjconv -f a.xtc -o a_cluster.gro -e 0.001 -pbc cluster
grompp -f a.mdp -c a_cluster.gro -o a_cluster.tpr
trjconv -f a.xtc -o a_cluster.xtc -s a_cluster.tpr -pbc nojump

from: http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2007-January/025388.html

And if the first -pbc cluster doesn't work, then try:

trjconv -f a.xtc -o a_cluster.gro -b 0.001 -e 1.001 -pbc cluster

or similar.

Chris.