[gmx-users] velacc & box of water

Jamie Seyed jamie.seyed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:47:22 CEST 2009

Dear Gmx users,
Does any one know why genbox stops when I use this command:
"genbox -cp resize.gro -cs spc216.gro -o b4em.pdb -p topol.top"
or when I use this command:
"genbox -cs spc216.gro -box 1 1 1 -maxsol 500 -o out.gro -p topol.top"
It goes until
Reading solvent configuration
Solvent configuration contains 648 atoms in 216 residues
and then stops....
Would you please let me know why it happens?? Many Thanks in Advance/Jamie