[gmx-users] velacc & box of water

Jamie Seyed jamie.seyed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:23:36 CEST 2009

Hi Justin,
yes resize.gro is a created file from editconf which has box size of
 5.05918 on the last line
my command was "editconf -bt cubic -f spc216.pdb -o resize.gro -d 1"
and for second command I changed 1 to 5 but it still stops in the same
point. I am trying to examine 2 methods that you & Mark suggested me to
create a box of water.../Many Thanks/Jamie