[gmx-users] Erroneously documented [ settles ] directive

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Oct 20 12:09:03 CEST 2009

Hi users,

I note that in the manual the [ settles ] directive is said to have
three atom indices (Table 5.5 in my version of the manual). In practice,
and at the end of the Constraints section in the manual, only one atom
index is provided. Am I misunderstanding the table, or is this a
discrepancy in the manual?

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics,
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/molbiophys